Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Vibrant colors splashed on the palette

        Just when I was mumbling to myself on what I should post….here it goes :)
If  I were to give ascribe an emotion to the hues and colors..this would be it…Ok..lemme start on a happy note :)

Yellow…bright n happy….makes u wanna strech out in the sun n relax…a very striking one according to me..if I were to be on an outing in the Hawaii with my pals, this would be it!!

Red …mmm….this is mostly associated with the romantic ones…for me, red comes out as a bold one…raring…..forceful….coercive…no wonder it conveys the feelings of  the luvy duvy types!

Violet…..ahhh…one of my favorites….it somehow conveys a classy feeling to me…at ease…poignant….
Pink…girly girly types…innocence…..no wonder babies are at their pinkiest when just born!!
Brown…earthy n basic….the essence of all things.….I somehow feel that brown has this air of omnipresence attached with it…

Blue……blue instantly brings up an image of the vast n endless skies n oceans……ambition….freedom……
Floroscence+any color…..says to me: “Look at me!!”…haha…I think these are a bizarre combination……something which just makes you the center of attraction…

Grey…..graying out I guess…gives a feel of boredom n a dull phase….
Green……life if I can call it…hmmm….I still remember my art class, at a time when I had just about started learning about primary colors n stuff….yellow+blue=green..sir would say n we would all try to make our suns look as yellow as possible cz most of us would end up putting greenery on the sun while dabbing away the skies with blue..n that sure gave us the blues sometimes!!..n if there was no sun n no water, there wouldn’t be any life on earth.

White…. serenity……peace…anyone would think of these when u think of white..no wonder it’s all the colors mixed…. white…to associate an emotion…..for me it sometimes is…..blank!…battery out…those times when u wish u could rattle your brains n ur brain just wouldn’t allow you to relish a brainstorming session!!

Black…gloomy…darkness...fear…. black also has this classy feel about it…..sometimes defiance to the norms…for some, it’s the world.

       
        I wish I could play around with the words more artistically to give a more hearty description of the colors of life…but here it is…..

Well, right now ..its YELLOW!!
So hoping that all of you have a YELLOW day as well!!
Bye,
Di :)

3 Comments:

Blogger freakie said...

aiyooo plzz let me unwind fm mgmt n atha has flooded some 1 else 's blg...

8:44 AM, May 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi suj,
freakie is right..too mucha ille....anyways, that was a good one....freakie, whens the treat????

12:44 AM, May 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,
Unnoda tamil comment "too mucha illa" epadi solli iruppen oru minute ninachi pathen. I could control my laugh. Unnoda "Namba husband" nabagam vanthuthu.. Ennala sirippa adakkave mudiyala..

- Vijay.

5:55 AM, May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home