Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Sunday, April 24, 2005

the HOWs & BUTs & WHYs & IFs....

Wishful thinking is what prods me into this post. Yesterday, just as I was sifting through the timesjob paper, I came across these advts for hardware cos....medical imaging....VLSI openings...but alas, I am not the chosen one :(
Each one of those required at least 4-5 years of experience. It was then that I lulled over my thoughts. Reflecting upon my days in school & college...WHY is it that in spite of being a good student n topper in both school n college, I still find myself at a sort of crossroads of life. Two years back, I never could imagine in my wildest dreams that I would ever be uncertain about my future. But today, that's HOW I am. IF I had just got a handfulluv more marks in my chem...I could have made it to singapore airlines engg.....IF only I had not accepted this job offer....maybe I would have fast tracked into the career of my choice.
Life always offers you choices.....and from personal experience.....the BEST are the most difficult to take...they seem the hardest.
I remember those days when dad used to tell me that there's a lot of future in India, so WHY the US craze for an MS....BUT that was me then...stubborn & bent to mark my way on my own decisions.
IF only we had been aware of the multitude of opportunities a Post Grad could offer...all this I guess mostly ends in IF IF IF IF...
Its funny sometimes to think of it. That mistakes are the best way to learn...alas, there are some mistakes that can’t be corrected to apply your learning!!! Just like the one I made 2 years back.
HOW to pull myself outta this mess is one big question mark for me...whilst I try to do that....
Catch ya with my next post.
IMPORTANT: This is not meant to be a whining session...just a peep into my thoughts & actions; that have shaped my present.

Bye
di

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not lose heart.
Cmmon, fight and that is all you can do.
Need support, need advice, need direct help, there are so many people around.
Good luck.

12:44 AM, April 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIFE IS ALL ABT FALLING DOWN, AND LEARNING WHY WE FELL DOWN. EVEN BETTER FROM OTHERS MISTAKES. BUT LIFE MUST BE WITHOUT ANY REGRETS.

5:44 AM, April 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey whos this mr/ms anonymous?
thanx for the comments anyways.

7:21 AM, April 26, 2005  
Blogger Zeus said...

Choices will always bother you in hindsight. The trick is to live with them. If had 4 more marks, I would have been in JIPMER. But I live with it. Everyone can...Just gotta try.

1:13 AM, April 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zeus, its just when ur choices backfire that it gets difficult to accept. No doubt, u gotta take risks....but its just that some risks are too much of a gamble at times!

11:00 PM, April 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home