things to do...
Hi,
A blog update after a pretty long time...I guess I'd get beaten up if I don’t...what with
all the comments in kvkoolz!!
Was waiting for the GATE exam to get over, so that I don't have this guilt tugging at my heart
that I'm not studying enough!!!....Not that I did anyways!!
I had a string of things to do after the exam, which included reading a lot of books that
I had been wanting to....one of which is "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy",
a total riot I tell u this book is!!....aey, suj..where's the b'day card that I was s'posed to get
from you haan?...I must be the first person to keep asking like this...n she says to me
"Hey di, nobody's signed on this card except me, so you see it, but I'll give it you later!!"
and then there is this painting class that I've been wanting to join since ages....
nil & me were really headstrong once upon a time to learn oil-painting..I hope I can this time around.
and then the big thing on my mind was....to revamp my blog ....suja, this is for u!!!
This reminds me of a bus conversation I had with her when we were going home the other day...its gonna be a lil long one, so have patience...
suj: Oye di, change ur blog...what a bad color combo have u chosen...looks like some rusty manuscript!!! hahaha
me : hey that's exactly why I chose this template!!...so that it gives that feel of memoirs of yester years..something which I can enjoy reading in the far future!!!
suj: look at my blog..what a great combo.....
me: nah, every1 chose black....look at mine..its different man!!!..look at the name of the blog, aint it cool??!!!
suj: dgraffiti huh..where did u get this word from buddy?...copy kiya naa???
me: (then I go on to explain how & why this blog name) u know suj, am gonna scan one of my sketches n put it up....its gonna look just different yaar
suj: oh yeah, I know why, you show off..so that every1 looks at it & goes ooohhh n aah over it....I know..haha
me: hey suj, u hit the bull's eye yaar...how did u know....u r just too good..hehe
suj: I know u naa, right from std 5....hmm...that makes it over 15 years...but you wait...I'll be the first one to come n criticize it!! hahaha
me: hmmm...that's ok...only lovers of art would appreciate that.....
the conversation trails off after that into some other topic....we then started listening to her walky with a headphone each!!!
morning raga...that was what we were listening to n then madam's battery conked out...
that was when that I found a new word...courtesy of my inspiration..who else but my best buddy suj!!!
she started "brumming"..u must be wondering what that is....well, its "braying+humming"!!! n poor suj...
I guess I am gonna get royally whacked for this post once she sees this...but then I thought that what better to post than these fleeting moments...
moments, which just vanish...but moments, which linger in ur memory....that make you laugh aloud to urself when you think about it later....
I guess this has been a pretty long read...but I enjoyed typing it...
bye and have fun friends....
Diana


4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi Diana,
Frist time here.. Hey Suj, whats wrong with this template. It has a very classical and antique sort of a look.. Personally, I like it.. U might want to make a few changes though.... I can see that u've got only two posts here.. Keep updating...Bye
hi suj,
I told ya right, it looks different!!! its ok pal, typos are to forget, coz I myself make a lot of those...
bye
Comeon Graffiti... update your blog na....!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home