Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

HuRrAy!!

Hi,

Have at last successfully created my blog...this comes after much cajoling by my dear n near friends.... Let me tell u why I chose this name....Dgraffiti...
D coz most of my friends call me that....n graffiti means...inscriptions....well, I will not say that my jottings here are close to inscriptions, but then, it just gives that feel that its something so artistically composed!!!!...do I hear someone telling me that, go and have a look at how badly you scribble!!!

Now that I've given the anatomy behind the blog, let me sign off......keep watching for more updates becoz there's a lot to jot down here.

Happy Republic Day...mera bharat mahan!
Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger freakie said...

hey di, good name n explanation but i had to type thrice to get graffiti spellin rite...happy bloggin...

7:07 AM, February 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home