Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Phew!!

Hi,
Just had a whirl of a day!!!....came to office n the first thing I hear after the coffee break is that today I might have to face a client interview for the project I'm allocated to.....so the whole day went in last minute scurrying around....as usual..reminded me of the shiv ratris we had before sem exams!!!
had 2 mocks....went fine except that I'm gonna have to have a lot of trouble getting the client's accent...as already imitated umpteen number of times by my PL here!!!.....otherwise it was ok.....
n to think that rach....(my lil devil of a sis!!) calls up every now n then to tell me happily that shez got a off today in college..this day..that prog n her non stop blah blah.......n badgering me about a cell phone that she wants n all that..I had a hands fulluva day......just waiting to get to bed now....
abhi tak itna..more later...
Bye
Di :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home