Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Monday, July 11, 2005

A walk down memory lane.....

Hi,
Midnight coffeee, tea......staying up late at night...chatting with mom n dad.....fighting/screaming/laughing with my sis......ah...am I home sick??? yes, I am now :(

Speaking of my sis, I remember the 'meany' mean me when she was a chotu!!! We used to play something we called 'dark room hide n seek'!! The rule of the game being that 2 rooms of the house would be made completely dark n the seeker has to search for everyone in the dark!! n invariably when 2 of my friends used to come home, sis used to be the seeker...poor kiddo, she hardly had learnt to count n by the time she starts looking out for the hide outs, some 1 wud run n make her the seeker again!!! hehe....poor baby......but whatever done, she was a real cutu when she was a kid.....all these funny words she had as lingo....for eg; dress was 'gingi' in her language!!!!...staying at home is special in many ways..in that you are pampered to death....sometimes I do regret that I missed the fun a hostel life offers after listening to all stories from every1...but then, at the end of the day..home sweet home....

Bye,
di :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii kuchhiiiiiiiis...kisi ka mazak udana achi baath nahin hai...luv u di...rachun....

10:43 AM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pandu ....ur blog is giving a fresh hand look !!

good job ..

ur frnd
raji

12:24 AM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home