at least....
A desperate attempt..............at least you tried.
A feeling of elation.............at least you are proud.
A drop of tear...................at least you cried.
A feeling of failure.............at least you fought.
A walk down memory lane..........at least you remember.
A feeling of causeless ness.......at least you saw the void.
A hearty laugh...................at least you enjoyed.
A heated argument................at least you opine.
A yearning heart.................at least you desire.
A squalling shout out............at least you yelled.


8 Comments:
Terrific! I love it!
oye suja, I declare that you shall not see the dawn of the next day when I set my eyes on ya!!!
I liked it so I said I liked it...and if Atha has a problem with that, I intend to implement Di's plan of not letting Atha see the dawn of the next day!
Dei Atha...
Watch it or I will bigado-fy your chehre ki geography!
On second thoughts whatever I do will only be an improvement, so I will just let it be...
bhailog and behenlog,
chillax and relax!!!!
ye to puri mahabharat ho rahi hai yahan pe!!!
anyways, that's the way we keep contact eh??!!!
everbody take a jill pill...atha is givin out for free...
oye sukutiiii...kuturhu copy koriluu??????gondhiya jhiyo..hahaha...
oye, u r my sister or what?!
This is my original composition dear!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home