A Window View
Hi,
A typical day in my journey towards Office in OM Road, Chennai…….boarded the bus today n the first thing I look for is an empty seat in the right side, so that I don't get charred in the 30-45 mins of travel!!! Today, got a place to sit next to a gal, who looked like she was just back from onsite, with a laptop bag, a sleek book in hand, a jerkin( can u believe it??..in the summer!! Probably for the biting cold AC!!!) and as always, she was clad in a pair of jeans n T-Shirt…..n then…there’s this lady who got in today n my o my, the sidey looks she was givin this girl!!! Maybe she did not know that I knew that she was taking a sneak peek at my co passenger!!
N then, the usual….Suryan FM on in full blast…man, that commentary sucks..that too in the morning…..ME:{ Wishing that someone would puhleeez play a hindi song, topped with some decent RJ’s commentary}…..as the bus meanders though the impregnable peak hour traffic, a City Bus passes in that route..looks like it would topple to one side any moment..what with all the people jam packed n ME: { Heave a sigh of relief that I’m spared that ordeal….god save the rest!}…there’s this lil girl being dragged to school by her mother…aahhhh….if only she grew up, she would realize that school are the best days of your life…sigh…the usual maxi cabs zoom through with the conductor guy hanging on to the door….some one ought to see the stunts these guys perform with those vehicles to believe it!!
30 mins just go by….n then the sight of office …I think…another day at the devil’s abode!!! ;-)…..n now, I just missed my 6.30 bus n din know what to do, so sitting here to pen down another pointless post to pass my time n also to leash some life on to my dormant blog.
Catch ya in my next post,
Bye, di :)


1 Comments:
Ha finally an update to your blog...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home