life as it is now....
has taught me many lessons...some through good experiences...some through really bad ones.... n I cant help but sit back and wonder as to what a different individual I have become now..... things which were of least priority are of highest and the other way round too!..... experiences and situations in life make you see a new perspective to everything...how do you deal with failure...how do you deal with success....how do you deal with things that matter most to your existence.... have you ever talked to only yourself and heard your voice....there have been times when even in the midst of a crowd you feel lonely.....adrift from the surroundings.....
life seldom gives you a second chance......and when it does, you had better mend things and learn from your mistakes...treasure the people to whom you matter always in life.......
this will probably be the last post in this blog after which it would be an anonymous new blog.....a blog where I would have the freedom to write as I wish......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home