Dawn...
Waiting for the mawkish darkness to vanish...Obviating the need to obfuscate...watching the dance of the shadows...the engulfing quiet...wondering what would tomorrow be like...waiting with bated breath.... n then ……first as a tiny ray and then the radiance enveloped the entire world around....just as a new day ushered in with the warmth of the sunshine....another 'night' transformed into 'daylight'!


8 Comments:
Di,
Beautiful Pic...calmed me down...was tat from ur canon powershot?
Suja.
Where's this taken?
ppl, this pic was picked up from google!...just wanted something to go with my post n this looked beautiful!
Mawkish?
Obviate?
Obfuscate?
Damn! Where is a thesaurus when I really need one?
Wise ass comments apart, nice to know that you still blog!
Good one!
Your words beautiful than the picture! Nice post.
And Panda, if you could update the link to my blog... Danke!
hey ppl, thanks for the comments!!
bull, I'm sure U of all ppl I know doesn't need a thesaurus!
Nil, your wish is granted!
Diana.
Bala, do YOU need a thesaurus? And Panda, you posting anonymously in your own blog?? Whats happening buddies?
Just cannot say anything but Great! I just discovered that you can write such lovely lines.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home