main aisa kyun hoon????!!!!
Hi,
Been lazy like a log since my last post, so thought that I should put sumthing onto the
face of my blog before it becomes extinct!! Life turns into such a cliche sometimes. I
wonder aloud if something is wrong with me or every individual goes through the same phase
in life...utterly bitterly scarily bored!!!....that's what I'd like to describe the state of mind now.....maybe its cz I need a break!!! a break from everything that's considered normal....."being normal is boring!" is what I told my roomies today!!! Hell, I sure am bored with this normality!! Went through lotsa blogs today as am totally jobless today :)
At 7, you cant wait to grow up n get into high school, at 16, you cant wait to get into a college, at 22, you cant wait to get a job n squander away 'ur hard earned money'
;-), and at 25, you WISH THAT YOU HADN'T WAITED FOR ALL THIS RIGHT FROM THE TIME YOU WERE 7 AND THAT TIME COULD HAVE FROZEN AT 7!!!
Been reading quite some random stuff of late.....at last I managed to finish Ayn
Rand's THE FOUNTAIN HEAD. Pretty heady stuff is all that I can say about the book. Everyday, I would read some 20 pages n doze off ...the slowest book I've ever read till date. I sometimes wonder how can she complicate thoughts n feelings of her characters so much..those who think about manipulating the masses n all that!! Anyways, decided that philosophy is just not my cup o tea!!!...the same thing with 'the alchemist','who moved my cheese' too.....n 'zen n the art...' was too way above my head...guess all this bounces off me!! n I'd rather stick on to fast paced science fiction n the likes of those or some breezy book that leaves you with a smug feeling after you are done reading it!!
If you've managed to read on till this, I know that the reader is aas jobless as me! :)
Bye,
di :)


2 Comments:
hey suj, just happened to see the song from LAKSHYA that morning n it reflected my mood that day, so thought that shud be th title...
n whoz deleted the next comment???!!!!
oH YEA I SURE AM JOBLESS HERE. :-)
aNANTH
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home