Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mahaganapatim manasa swarami.....

Hi,
Ganesh Puja - or ganesh chaturthi as we call it rather!!
n as the eve of the holiday(yipppiiii) arrived, inbox flooding with fwds wishing everyone on the ocasion!! wah, bhagwan also travels by xpress mail these days....in school, this day was especially significant coz u r not sposed to study on this day :)
but had a MCP scheduled for today( for which you pay a good solid 2000 bucks from your 'hard earned' money!!...sob sob),
so in between dozing n studying n grabbing bites of prasad, managed to while the day off...with my roomies n me planning to watch sade saath phere n this n that, when we realized that we did not have the AV cord of the player!!! rains in chennai......to make the day even more lazy...the best thing to do is sit by your window, with soft music in the background n a bowl of garma garam pakode n a novel to while away ur time......mmmm..the perfect holiday...
The genre of music that's my current fav is now gazhals n fusion..everytime u listen to one from jagjit singh, its like being carried away to another world......something to quite the feud inside.....I have decided to take guitar classes...a longing wish I had right from college n gotta go enquiring about it this time I get home.....nothing better to make your day than music that touches your 'soul', as they say...yes, its oxygen.....
gotta rush for lunch now, pet mein chuhe billi daud rahe hain!!
Just back from lunch…..man, I must have eaten like am hungry for ages!!! Something weird called ‘rangeela roti’!!! haha, no rang or what so ever in the roti……anyways, another 4 hours in the devils’ abode(read as office!!) before I can head home.

Bye,
di :)

3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

hey suj, that's ok, as long as there is 'swaram' or 'smaran' of ganapathy bhagwaan, no probs!!! ;-)

3:29 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Nil said...

" I must have eaten like am hungry for ages!!!" - So you must have managed to eat the full roti then eh??

Welcome to the world of music learners!!

"the best thing to do is sit by your window, with soft music in the background n a bowl of garma garam pakode n a novel to while away ur time......mmmm.."
I too long for a day like that!! Very much!

7:15 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger diana said...

hey nil, u managed to comment at last..n helo, whats this? I manage to eat a pretty large quantity when I'm ravenously hungry!!!!

7:52 AM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home