Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

To Paradise and back!

A long awaited trip to my grandpa’s place surmised this dec 2005. Went there after some 2 years and it was heaven.

Starting from the journey ….
Meandering thru the green ghats..
The hill top view from my house terrace..
The tribal women in their ethnic wear!...
The lush green vegetation…
mmm…the tasty food that I hogged for a week…
the cozy afternoon naps covered with 3 blankets …
the freezing cold…
pulling buckets of ice cold water from the well…
roaming around the streets in the evenings hugging your sweater…
hogging hot n yummy jalebi’s n samosas n rolls…
patted to sleep by my granny…
beaten up my chotu brother!
Pampered by everone..
Reading the news paper to my grandpa…
Bullying my bhai log..oops my bros!
Trekking to the dam on the outskirts and driven off by the security for entering the gates!
Rock climbing to the hill top water fall
Cycling to the city outskirts

Ah..I could just go on n on. But all in all, another of those trip I shall remember always.
N I was s’posed to be down with a fever and GOK what in office. But who cares!

Bye,
di :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U got lucky babe! Sucha refreshing trip. I wish even I could visit my native place just to take a nice long bath in the Kaveri river..Hmm... Remember our trip there n the fun we had...we shud plan something agn...

4:02 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger diana said...

hey suj, who can forget that trip to ur place. amazing is not the word! :)

6:23 AM, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. nice poetic touch!!

came across this when blogsurfing

Ananth

1:10 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Magesh G said...

Great!! This reminds me of the childhood trips to my fathers native. Those days would never come again.

12:46 AM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home