Graffiti

musings...jottings...memories...expressions...feelings. All unfolded on this palette of the mind

Friday, June 23, 2006

What have I been upto?!!!

Back after a long hiatus to blogging... too many things happened in between to blog.
Watched 'Fanna' last weekend with friends... n the closing dialogues of that movie, reminded me of things happening at my end!!
"What do you do when you are presented with two right paths", "How do you use your discretion to choose the 'righter' of the 2 paths?!!"
Well, something similar's been going on with me as well, anyways, I've chosen my 'righter' of the right paths in life. It's been one of the toughest decisions I have had to take. To leave something that's close to your heart...and as someone whom I respect a lot puts it: "its ok to let go a little of one's dream when it makes those that you care for happy"....
hmmm...well, the choice has been made, but there's this throbbing thing tugging your heart that you have to let go of something you've always wanted..... maybe this is what is called as destiny.... I have no regrets about the decision that I have taken, maybe something else is in store for me...maybe I am plain unlucky...maybe its not the right timing...maybe it wouldn't have been the right thing to do..may be ...maybe not!! anyways, that was what kept me away from blogging... n now to some other things...
- I have been random blog surfing for the past couple of days n came across a whole lot of interesting blogs...guess I should post them here as a post once.
- Been wondering of late how blogs have become such a nice way to jot down things.... I always think I am speaking to an audience and I cant see them, nor can they see me everytime I write!! No page fear should I say?!!! ;-)
- Been mailing my friends like crazy, that they tell me to stop sending my hair tearing mails!!!
- And otherwise, monotonous work keeps making me wish that I could run away some place!!!

Bye,
di :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Diana,....mm....nice post....first time to ur blog...(i think second time ;-))

9:59 PM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time can make miracles

7:23 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home