nothings.......somethings.......
A question that's been tugging my heart n mind off late a lot... how do ppl stay content?!?!?!?!?!......be happy with what you have...others dont have what you have......... life's good,....dont ask too much....
These are all the answers/advices I have got for pouring my heart out...to family/frinds!.......but for me, how much has been too much???..... aspirations unfulfilled? will they remain that way? will I have to keep quelling myself everytime I hear myself...everytime I feel that I have failed myself in some sphere.... Man makes his destiny was what I used to tell then, now do I satiate myself telling that , maybe destiny does mean something.....maybe I am too confused...maybe I am thinking too much!!!
do not know why I have typed all this crap now!!! .... readers.... no comments plz!!!!! ;-)just that, i am getting bored to death, n with no net connection, i thought let me put some life into my almost extinct blog!!!.... n with a job that's uninteresting to the power of infinity, why am I still sticking around here, I ask myself even as I type this post!!.. I wish life was really as easy as I thought it would be at one point in my life......why do we grow up.... for the gray cells to gray out more n create more pandemonium in the already chaotic mind?!?!?!!?


5 Comments:
it is good to have aspirations, b coz u want to do something not b coz everyone else is doing the same stuff..Being content doesnt exactly mean you need to be successful....
DO u work in Cognizant??? U can never be content in my life then!!! Move out n c the world.. maybe u'll know why people are content!!!
....being in cts has nothing to do with not being content!!!
di... go get a beer:) ...n call me;-)
to anu: main madira nahin peeti ji!!!! mad case.....called u, but u busy!!!!!!
anyways, this post was cz i was in blues........bounced backl to normal already!!!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home